Date(s) - 23/10/2014
15:00 - 18:00
Philipsburg Jubilee Library
There are 14 spaces of 15 available.
The Internet is a disorganized repository of knowledge. Children find it difficult to distinguish correct information from incorrect information. During this workshop we will teach children how to search, find, interpret and handle information, offered on the web.
Search for and watch short movies and answer questions with Movie Trader
- What are you going to look up? Create a mind map with Prezi
- What are the right keywords to use
- What are reliable sources – do not believe everything on the web
- Combine online and offline sources (book, newspaper, magazine, experts)
- What are good search engines for kids
- What are good informative sites for kids
- How can children process all the information
Duration: 3 hours
Teacher: Yvonne Willemsen
REGISTER?Register below and receive an email with a confirmation.
This workshop is full, unfortunately we cannot accept any more reservations