Date(s) - 24/10/2014
09:00 - 12:00
Philipsburg Jubilee Library
There are 1 spaces of 1 available.
The Internet is a disorganized repository of knowledge. Children find it difficult to distinguish correct from incorrect information. During this workshop we will teach children how to search, find, interpret and handle information, offered on the web, using mind mapping and Prezi.
- Search for and watch short movies and answer questions with Movie Trader
- What are you going to look up? Think of a theme for your presentation
- Design a mind map in Prezi
- What are the right keywords to use
- What are reliable sources – do not believe everything on the web
- Combine online and offline sources (book, newspaper, magazine, experts)
- Make a presentation in Prezi with the information you find
Duration: 3 hours
Teacher: Yvonne Willemsen
Age: 8 years and older
REGISTER?Register below and receive an email with a confirmation.
This workshop is full, unfortunately we cannot accept any more reservations