DigiKidz Medialab Sint Maarten is open for everyone – whether young or old – who wants to improve his or her skills in the field of new media. DigiKidz Medialab is open during and after school hours!
In a three-hour workshop you will learn, for example:
- How to make a short documentary film;
- The basics how to use the computer;
- How to make a flashy Prezi or work with Animoto;
- How to use Skype or Facebook;
- How to start emailing;
- How to put a poster, flyer or newsletter together;
- What Webpaths and URLs are;
- How to make games by yourself;
- How to get more out of Google Earth, and
- What you should and should not not do on the Internet, media wise!
In the morning during school hours with the whole class, you can follow a workshop by the best media teachers. After school hours, the DigiKidz Medialab workshops are accessible to everyone! Also for beginners/senior people. On Monday afternoons, there are special workshops for teachers and educators.
The workshops are free of charge for anyone up to 18 years of age and for teachers. Adults pay $ 5 per workshop, in cash.
Where is DigiKidz Medialab?
DigiKidz Medialab is easily accessible at Philipsburg Jubilee Library, Ch. EW Voges Street 12, Philipsburg, Sint Maarten, Dutch West Indies.
Online enrolment via the website.
Questions? Email to email@example.com or call coordinator Francia Housen, tel: 542 2970.